my math professor:
- keeps saying "hell yeah, baby"
- writes "function" as "FUNction" with the corresponding emphasis and pause when he writes it
- went "eugh, robots" when someones siri went off in their pocket
- said "you see that show tidying up with marie kondo? every single one of these sparks joy in my heart" while going over a bunch of example problems
- said "we're gonna go ham on this then" while factoring a polynomial
more of my math professor:
"if you have a graph, don't worry about it. if you don't have a graph... start worrying." - on function symmetry
"The tech people they just, they don't respect me." - while wrestling with graph software
"I don't need no control panel, I'm just reading a book!" - while wrestling with adobe acrobat
"who the hell wants to cube like, negative three and do stuff to it like that."
"CAN YOU DIG IT!!" - upon graphing a function he thought was cool
This is the personal instance of Andi N. Fiziks. Love me or hate me it's still an obsession 😘